Calls and submissions
The Fourth International Csound Conference – ICSC2017 welcomes the submission of music and papers covering all topics related to Csound. Please check the important dates and deadlines.
Call for papers
The call for papers is already open, papers are welcome on all topics related to Csound.
The list of topics of interest includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- novel sound synthesis and/or processing techniques
- new Csound opcodes
- new interfaces, front ends and development environments
- Csound in real time
- Csound on embedded systems
- live coding with Csound
- Csound in web-based applications
- algorithmic composition with Csound
- creative projects using Csound
Submissions and guidelines
All contributions are to be submitted through the EasyChair conference system, and will be peer-reviewed in a double blind process by a qualified committee.
The maximum paper length is six pages including abstract, figures, tables and eventual references. An additional seventh page is accepted provided it only includes references.
To guarantee the double blind review process, manuscripts should not include the author names nor affiliations.
Manuscripts should be prepared according to the provided template, that also includes more detailed formatting guidelines.
- LaTeX template and document class file, strongly preferred
- Open Document Text template and fonts, to be used as a second choice
Call for music
To open soon. Submissions will be accepted in the following categories:
- electronic music on fixed medium
- live electronics
- mixed electroacoustic music
- sound installations
Two systems will be available for sound diffusion: a stereo 2.1 system, and an octophonic 8.2 system distributed in a regular octagon.